- The site is for bedbug reports only. I will delete off-topic posts.
- You can post anonymously, but you must provide a working email address that I can use to reach you.
- Please do not report bedbugs unless you have a good reason to believe they are present in that specific place. We prefer actual sightings whenever possible.
- Please do not use profanity or abusive language in your post.
- For the sake of fairness, if you want to call out a management company or individual by name, then include your own name on the post.
- It's helpful if you let us know what kind of building you're in (multi-unit, single family home, town house, etc.)
- If you notice a mistake in your post after submitting it, please email us and we will make the correction.
- If a landlord or hotel has been helpful and supportive during your bedbug encounter, by all means say so in your post!
If you believe a post has been published in error, under the wrong address, or for malicious reasons, please contact us.
We will mark the page 'disputed', which will display a prominent notice at the top of the page.
We may also delete any posts on the page if they don't meet the site guidelines above.
We encourage managers and hotel staff wishing to dispute a bedbug report to submit their own version of events to the listing, so that our readers can judge for themselves.
We do not share your email address or identifying information with anyone. We may contact you if there is a dispute concerning your report, or if someone wishes to contact you about the post.
We sometimes make anonymized posts from the registry available to public health officials, academics, and other non-commercial entities working to fight bedbugs.