383 Lauder Ave
Toronto, ON M6E

Found 2 reports:

Do not use Kerosene. Huge fire hazard and not effective. Get a professional. You are risking your health and safety and the health and safety of those around you.

There are better ways and more effective chemicals. Do some more research.

If you are tenants, your landlord is responsible for hiring and paying the professional.


The first floor is full of them, we've fighting for a month with kerosene etc, can't get rid of them. Tired, exhausted, depressed are THE words. Don't move in here.







No nearby bug reports