Anonymous on 11/25/2015
Do the leg work your self.
1. Call public health and ask for a inspection.
2. Call property standards and ask for an inspection.
3. Ask for cards from the people who come to inspect.
4. Ask for copies of their reports if possible.
5. Go to landlord tent board and tell them exactly what you are dealing with, they will give you the appropriate papers and file them.
6.give landlord tenant board you rent. (Its called escrow)
IMPORTANT!!!! TAKE PICTURES,VIDEOS,AND KEEP A WRITTEN LOG OF EVERY
THING. IF YOU HAVE BEEN SPRAYED KEEP ALL PAPERWORK FROM THAT AS WELL.
this is legal advice this is to help anyone who doesn't know were to start.
Give a man a fish, he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish he will eat for life.
Anonymous on 01/24/2015
has mouses in apartment and traces of cockaroach when first moved in apartment looks good thou
Anonymous on 02/23/2013
My Daughter and her two small children moved to this building at the end of 2012 her apt has now been sprayed 2x hopefully this will be the end of it ...... it is crazy. She loves her apt but was devastated to find it infested with bed bugs other tenants have them as well who knows should the whole building be treated... we have washed and cleaned everything in her apt 2x so hopefully this will be the end of it...