anonymous on 01/28/2011
This is a apartment building. I have lived here since August and in October discovered the bugs in my daughters bedroom. We contacted the landlord and he will not do anything about it. This is a problem in the whole building. People are trying to treat them on their own with bleach and rubbing alcohol. The smell of bleach is very overwelming at times. As of now January 28,2010 nothing has been done about it. Now you see them crawling up walls anytime of the day. We have bites all over ou
see full report...
show snippet only
t bodies, and it very itchy and uncomfortable. I will be leaving this place soon, because I can't take it anymore. I will have to start completely over with new furniture and stuff like that.