Anonymous on 07/06/2012
I checked into this hotel last week for a work trip. The very first room looked like maid service never cleaned up the room from the previous customer. I was relocated to a room down the hall. I didn't check in till around 7pm and by midnight I checked out. The rooms we're pretty much scuzzy and old. The carpet was nasty, the air hardly worked, and the room smelled musty. I don't mind a old hotel I just need it to be clean. Due to shortage of King size rooms I was placed in a double. I e
see full report...
show snippet only
xamined the mattress cording and corners and saw no visible bedbugs. I was laying in the fist bed and a small white almost clear bug crawled across the sheets. I killed it with a shoe and moved to the next bed. I proceeded to turn all the lights off except the desk and the light from the television. As I was laying in the second bed watching TV a bug caught my eye on the wall behind the headboard. I killed it and with in minutes five/six more bugs appeared. The leg I was laying on touching the bed was itchy and I had numerous small red bumps on my leg from my thigh to my ankle. After six/seven total bugs and my leg and a small patch on more forearm red and bumpy I decided it was time to get out of there. I took a picture of the bug and sent it to management who basically argued they have never had any bugs. Then after a pest inspection a exterminator declared these bugs to be a beetle. Beetle or not my skin was having a reaction like a bedbug and the amount of bugs that kept appearing was not acceptable for any place. I'm just thankful I did not take all my luggage in this place. But, to be safe I tightly bagged up everything I took in the room and was wearing to be sure.
LaVerne on 04/13/2012
we stayed in suite 300 and 302 in november 2011 to take advantage of the swimming pool. We woke up with red spots on us at first i thought it might be a reaction to the linen upon going to the doctor I was told they were bedbug bites me, my children and my mother in law in the room beside us were all whelp and bitten up. A very bad experience and now I risk them being in my home.