Anonymous on 12/17/2012
I was eaten alive by bed bugs the first night I stayed at this hotel. They changed my room the second night, but I was again eaten alive. Then the manager changed me to a third room and sent out all of my clothes to be professionally cleaned, assuming that I moved the bugs from the first room to the second with all of my stuff. No one was shocked or surprised that I had problems with bed bugs and no one offered an apology.
Anonymous on 01/17/2011
This place is infested :( Stayed here one night and had huge bites EVERYWHERE. Front desk tried to say there was a mosquito problem. Showed him an actually beg bug, and they moved me to another. Took an hour of arguing for a refund from the sleezeball owner who was nearly impossible to get a hold of. Went to another hotel for the rest of stay. Only got partial refund. Called CA dept. of health and police... Worst trip ever because of this place. Do NOT stay here!
Anonymous on 07/20/2010
My entire family was bitten and we found live bed bugs. We stayed in 153.