o contact myself or
another staff member to report their concern. Never the less, I personally take full responsibility for the hotel and have started my investigation.
Hi, My name is Steven Tramp General Manager of the Quality Inn Downtown Fourth ave. in Spokane Washington. I want all readers to know how serious we are about these types of allegations. A clean well maintained property is our priority. The following outline is routine in our daily, monthly and quarterly activities.
* Each room is cleaned and sanitized daily by a certified housekeeper.
* Each guest room is inspected by the next level, a certified inspector.
** Both the certified housekeeper and inspector sign their names to a document that is then left on the foot of the bed, indicating that they have done their personal best in inspecting, cleaning and sanitizing your guest room.
* Our hotel has several preventative maintenance programs in place, one of which is pest control. This pest control company is scheduled to visit the property once a month. Their services include overall inspection, sprays of the property with a pest control product that services ants, spiders, bed bugs, beetles, as well as many other pests. Once the visit is completed the service agent gives me a detailed report, of which the hotel retains.
* The hotel has monthly staff meetings where each and every single staff member is required to attend. These meetings keep all staff members informed, trained and involved in many subjects including pest control.
Ongoing never ending
* In addition to everything else, we have a well-established Deep Cleaning Program in place. This is a person dedicated strictly to deep cleaning only. This individual removes each and every item from the guest room, cleans and sanitizes the walls top to bottom, shampoo and sanitizes the curtains and carpets, removes all vents and filters and cleans them inside and out. Then brings the furniture back into the room one piece at a time, each piece is inspected, cleaned and sanitized entirely. This process takes about 10 hours per room, and it is never ending. We start on floor one, go to floor 2, then to floor 3, ECT. Ect. Once completed, we start over again.
It has been my common practice for over 20 years in the business to call each guest 10 to 15 minutes after arriving, with a welcoming call, to see if the guest is satisfied with the room and to see if we can be of any other service.
Again my name is Steven Tramp I am not anonymous, and I would be honored to talk to anyone of concern in person regarding this subject or any other. My personal cell # is 509-679-2292
At your service
Steven Tramp CHA, CTA