Dancer Family on 08/09/2015
On Friday, July 31, 2015, I was bitten by a bug in my room #306 at Chelsea Savoy Hotel, in New York. I had an allergic reaction to the bite and had to go to the emergency room upon our return home Monday, August 3, 2015. I complained to the front desk rep immediately when I entered the room and smelled the vowel odor on Friday July 31, 2015. I were told there were no accommodation because rooms were all booked.
I did speak to an employee at the desk, but no one came to inspect the room or t
o speak to me. I did complain that there were mold/mildew in the room the same day I was bitten by bed bugs, and one guy came with a can of bug spray and but didn’t spray them.
I checked out on Monday, August 3rd, but the Manager Monica stated the owner Debbie Pappas was not in. The manager Monica at the desk informed us that an inspection had to be done before there could be any resolution. But an inspection was to take place after I left the room/hotel.
Anonymous on 11/12/2014
Stayed here in September 2014. It started after the second night, that bites appeared in my face and at my back. It got worse after every night. Never saw a bug itself, but they were eating me alive.
Anonymous on 10/02/2011
September 28, 2011
Woke up with bed bug bites on back.
Room was on 6th floor (can't remember exact room #). Called hotel to let them know and they said "what do you want us to do about it?" with a 'who cares' attitude. Then hung up on me.