Anonymous on 07/14/2012
Woke up, can't remember the room number, it was a smoking room, single bed first floor, I had over 50 bites on my face, neck, arms, back and stomach, and legs. They found evidence at check-out but didn't notify me, until I called and notified them. They did re-imburse me the cost of the room, but horrible. They tried to tell me it was a recent infestation, but the sheer number of bites told that to be a lie. Will never stay there again, thankfully my special needs son wasn't with me that night.
see full report...
show snippet only
It could have been alot worse than it was.