Traveler on 03/25/2011
My husband and I stayed in Room 106 of the Super 8 Jackson North hotel on 02/20/2011. The next morning I awoke having 11 bites. We located a bed bug on the headboard and killed it. It was filled with blood. I proceeded to go to the hotel desk clerk and showed him some of my bites. He said he was going to phone a pest control company to address this. While we ate our breakfast in the lobby, we heard him on the phone and he had given out our room number. When we left the hotel, he gave us a
see full report...
show snippet only
$10.00 refund on the room. I proceeded to have an extremely severe reaction to the bites which resulted in emergency room attention the next day. The entire experience was extremely uncomfortable, time consuming and expensive. It was also, potentially, medically dangerous if I hadn't gotten emergency help when I did.