Eaten Alive on 08/14/2012
Checked into Microtel on Friday, August 10th, 2012. Room 211 seemed nice enough for a room you just wanted to sleep in. Went to bed and woke up the next morning covered in huge red welts/bites. Turns out my bed was infested with bed bugs. Found two bed bugs once we figured that out. Took one down to the front desk where they seemed to not care at all. They offered us another room, which sorry I wasn't about to take, so we got our money back. We went to another hotel and the woman working there f
see full report...
show snippet only
elt so bad she gave us a good deal. As the weekend past (and was completely ruined) my bites got worse and upon arriving home to Chicago, I had to check into the hospital. Turns out I was getting an infection and having an allergic reaction from so many bites (over 200). My face, neck, arms, hands, back and legs are covered. It is painful and itchy and I look like I have the plague. My dad is fine, not a bite on him.
Anonymous on 09/03/2011
This place is nasty. We were in room 330,
Woke up from a nap with a bug by my face
Pulled the sheet back and another.
When we lifted up the top matress to
Further investigate there was a bloody
WE LEFT-dont stay here.
Management laughed when they saw