Steve on 12/11/2012
We arrived on December 1, 2012 and the incident occurred in a 4 bedroom townhome on Calabria Street. We had bedbugs in the 3 bedrooms on the top floor. Originally my two children were complaining of mosquito bites at night. On the eighth morning there my wife and girls woke up with dozens of bites all over their backs, arms and legs. We informed the resort and they dried all of our clothes in a hot dryer and the next day an exterminator used some sort of 'freezing' system on our bags. We left f
see full report...
show snippet only
or another resort that night not wanting to take any more chances with the Regal Palms.