Kohl on 11/02/2014
I stayed here in late October, early November 2014. On the 4th morning I woke up with bedbug bites, and managed to capture 3 bedbugs alive, seeing them moving across the bed in bright morning light. I showed them to the management, and they were skeptical, to say the least. They grudgingly agreed to shift me to a different room, and give me free access to their laundry facilities to wash my clothes—neither of which did they actually do! When I protested, the attendant refused to contact th
e owner, joked that I should kill myself, and suggested that I should stay my final night in the same infested bed and sleep with the light on to keep the bugs away. I just had another bug crawl up and bite me while I write this review in the room. This place is a public health menace. Stay away.
Anonymous on 09/11/2013
September 8th, 2013. I woke up in the middle of the night to bed bugs crawling all over the mattress. I killed a couple, took a shower, grabbed my belongings, took pictures as evidence and left. The night worker gave me the number of the hotel manager who refused to give me a refund.
Anonymous on 01/25/2010
Stayed there the weekend of January 17th, 2010 in room 14. The place was filthy with mold growing in the toilet and in the shower. We put our own bedding on top of their bedding because we were so grossed out. I left there with three bites on my thigh/buttocks area, all in a row and line. It is a week later and I am still suffering from the bites.