Anonymous on 09/22/2010
I stayed here for 3 nights. On the last night I awoke itching and saw a bed bug next to me on my pillow case. I checked out immediately.
Anonymous on 07/30/2010
This place is a disaster.
When I pulled off the covers, it was clear the sheets were not clean. Blood splatter was on the sheet's and the room's smelled like dirty socks.
We changed room's, and it's bathroom and sink were horrible. Cigarette burn marks everywhere. The towels - old and it's questionable as to whether they used detergent.