Anonymous on 12/03/2015
DO NOT STAY HERE!! My son ended up with 8 bites on his upper body. Terrible! The shower was not functioning properly and there was no hot water. I didn't realize it until the morning.
When I told the desk on the way out they said I could of used another room for showering.
If you don't want you body filled with bites, don't stay here.
stayed there 12/1/15
paulebeinlich on 10/08/2012
we stayed here in september 2012.i found bed bugs in my bed in the morning. i also had a lot of ants in my bathroom. they even captured my pizza which was located of the microwave on top of the cupboard. i had several bites on my foot.
after talking to front desk, he wanted to spray the room. the discussion ended in a ridiculous discount of 25$. our room was upstairs. room no. 2xx
Anonymous on 10/23/2010
stayed there on 10/22/2010 in room 107